Price Electric has been recognized by Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) as a 2022 Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC). AQC members proudly set the construction industry standard as highly performing, ethical contractors and members of their communities.
AQC status is determined by a stringent and thorough set of criteria demonstrating a commitment to five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, talent management, craft and management education, and community relations.
Annual recertification is required to ensure all participants uphold and maintain the rigorous set of AQC standards, including:
- Quality-based industry honors and third-party
- Maintenance of an effective company quality control
- Financial stability and adequate bond
- A strict safety environment, including
- Total Recordable Incident Rates (TRIR) at or below the industry
- A robust safety training program in adherence with the company’s corporate safety
- Consistent performance of pre-work job hazard analyses and participation in ABC’s STEP safety management
- Continued craft and management education; and
- Highly competitive employee benefits and programs, civic involvement, and policies that foster nondiscrimination and a substance-free
AQC members, along with other ABC members, are guided by the principles of free enterprise, along with other ABC members, and believe construction contracts should be awarded based on sound and credible criteria, such as those demonstrated by AQC.
Price Electric is committed to delivering its clients high-quality services while allowing its employees to work, grow, and prosper within the parameters of a merit-based construction market.
Michael D. Bellaman, President & CEO
Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national construction industry trade association established in 1950 that represents nearly 21,000 chapter members. Founded on the merit shop philosophy, ABC and its 68 chapters help members develop people, win work, and deliver that work safely, ethically, and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work. Visit us at abc.org.